If displaying apparel in this manner is being done by these big companies, then there must be a reason. Right?
Perhaps they have discovered that this is the most effective way to appeal to their customers.
I have always been of the opinion that the better the PRESENTATION of your designs, the higher likelihood you will increase your sales.
This is why my apparel templates have been photographed in a similar way. On mannequins in a studio with proper lighting.
In addition, the templates have been set up with the ability to easily:
- Add in your graphic
- Change the fabric to any color
- Warp your graphics to match the shape of the shirt wrinkles for extra realism (Photoshop only)
- Mock up front views and back views
- Add in your own custom neck label design
- Use with Photoshop and Illustrator
- Crop the edges of oversize graphics to the shape of the shirt
- Choose regular cotton or heather texture (like poly-cotton or tri-blend fabric)
- Display over any background image or color (the backgrounds are transparent)
- Add in a pocket (select templates)
If you are a graphic designer or have a business that sells t-shirts, I believe that my mockup templates are the fastest, easiest, and best looking way to make your designs look real. Just as if your designs were photographed in a studio with professional cameras and lighting.
Now you can get ALL of my men's mannequin-style mockup templates in one brand new bundle, for more than 50% off!
This includes all 113 mockup templates for:
- men's short sleeve tees
- tank tops
- zip & pullover hoodies
- crew neck sweatshirts
- long sleeve thermals
- raglan baseball shirts
- long sleeve tees
Each style of shirt in this bundle has multiple images, photographed with the same camera angle and lighting so they look consistent on a page. But each one has a slightly different shape so it's not apparent that they are mockups.