Lecture 1: Tools and Materials for T-Shirt Design
This free section of T-Shirt Design Workshop 2 is a discussion of the essential tools for t-shirt graphic design. The traditional "analog" tools are different kinds of pens, pencils, and paper. The "digital" tools are computers, software, cameras, and drawing tablets.
T-Shirt Design Workshop 2 is a 2.5 hour course is all about CREATING T-SHIRT GRAPHICS. It is packed with loads of actionable t-shirt graphic design techniques that can’t be found anywhere else.
• Design like a pro, working seamlessly between Photoshop, Illustrator, and pencil & paper. Ensure that your designs come out as good or better than you had initially imagined.
• Learn two different methods to create your own Color Separations (using Photoshop and Illustrator) without the need for any extra other expensive color separation software.
• Learn the Digital and Analog tools essential to being a t-shirt graphic designer.
• How to access and use hundreds of top quality fonts with Adobe Typekit, included at no extra charge with most Adobe Creative Cloud subscriptions.
• Create your own Photoshop Brushes to quickly add hand-made texture and color to your graphics.
• Make multiple colorways of your graphic so it looks great on light, dark, and colored shirts.
• Avoid common mistakes by properly setting up your designs to be printed with the exact colors, sizing, and placement that you want.