Recently, I created a new texture template for Photoshop to save time applying texture to logos, lettering, and t-shirt designs. It's something I've been using in my own freelance design work. And it’s a big time saver.
This new template is called the Ink Stamp Automator.
This template allows you to apply an instant Ink Stamp (or woodblock / linocut print) look to your designs in Photoshop.
Even if you aren't specifically looking for an ink stamp look, it's a great way to add some interest and texture to your designs.
Go here to see some examples of what you can do:
How Ink Stamp Automator Works:
1) Just paste in your Pixel or Vector design to the designated Smart Object layer.
2) Choose from 42 different ink stamp textures, then you are done!
- The Ink Stamp Automator Photoshop PSD template (4000 x 4000 pixels). 42 built in textures.
- Quick Start Guide PDF instructions.
- 9 Ink Stamp Shapes. These are ink stamp circles, squares, and rectangles that will help you create logo shapes (see video).
- 42 stand alone ink stamp textures in LAYERED TIFF format (4000 x 4000 pixels). Perfect for power users who want to dig in and fine-tune the textures.
- 42 stand alone ink stamp textures in BITMAP TIFF format (12,000 x 12,000 pixels). These are great for designers who want to use the textures in Adobe Illustrator.